|Where To Find Low Carb Recipes Online
|Resep Artikel - Resep Artikel
|Thursday, 23 August 2007
Where To Find Low Carb Recipes Online
By Trevor Mulholland
You may be surprised to find the number of things people are willing to share online for free. The one thing that online life makes easier is helping each other reach our individual goals, and dietary goals are no exception. Low carb recipes abound online, you just need to know where to look.Carb-Club.com provides you with info on Low carb recipes, and much more, come take a look at http://www.carb-club.com/
In this era of fat-building fast foods and preserved snacks, the need to become conscious of our own health becomes more and more urgent. Learn how to cut down on "bad carbs" by going online and checking out user-submitted health recipes! Here are a few sites where you can find quality low carb recipes:
1. Tina and Duncan MacDonald's website hosts the low-carb recipes submitted to the newsgroup alt.support.diet.low-carb. No relation to the fast food company, the MacDonald couple make up a health and human resource consultancy group that is committed to ethical practices in dispensing information. The recipes submitted by users all around the world to the aforementioned newsgroup, and subsequently archived in their site (camacdonald.com/lc/), are free to just about anyone for personal non-commercial use.
2. Low Carb Luxury (lowcarbluxury.com) is the online version of its popular magazine, which contains a fine selection of tasty low carb recipes. Visit the website for some free recipe samples, or buy the magazine to stay up to date on the latest healthy culinary sensations!
3. The Low Carb Cafe (lowcarbcafe.com) is an online community where people interested in healthy low fat cooking can meet up and exchange ideas. Members have submitted over 1,400 recipes so far, and the number keeps growing! This site is for the true enthusiast of healthy eats.
4. Simply Recipes (simplyrecipes.com) has a wide selection of detailed recipes, including some for popular low-carb dishes. Simply do a search for "low carb" at the home page, and browse away!
5. Low Carb Recipes (lowcarb-recipes.net) is a website that compiles recipes that aren't hard on the arteries. It also contains a rating system that allows site visitors to view the recipes by consumer rating! If you're not sure what to cook, but want to start off on the right foot, this site should be among the ones you should visit first.
Some other popular cooking sites should also have "low carb recipes" on their menu. Remember that low carb doesn't necessarily mean poor-tasting! Take your time window shopping online, and see which recipes would best suit your budget and your taste.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Trevor_Mulholland